1080P 60fps gone!

I don't understand their broken English, are they trying to say that it appeared as an option but wasn't really doing 60fps? Because my video was definitely 60fps?
Yep, that's how interpret it as well and we know it's not true. I'm still on the DJI Go app version that allows you to use the 1080p60 mode.

Yep, that's how interpret it as well and we know it's not true. I'm still on the DJI Go app version that allows you to use the 1080p60 mode.

Were you definitely getting 60 fps though, or just 30 fps under the 60 fps setting? Even Peter Jackson thought 60 was too many :)

Reactions: Dirty Bird
Were you definitely getting 60 fps though, or just 30 fps under the 60 fps setting? Even Peter Jackson thought 60 was too many :)
I am, and I agree. Movies in 60 fps look weird, but 60 fps is really useful when you want to slow something down without making it look choppy. I'm going to use the 1080p60 mode mainly for motorsports.

Which version of DJI GO allows to record 1080p60 ?
v2.4.3 does

Ah of course..... Slow Mo would be a perfect use for this..... That's a real shame they've removed it.

Ian

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4