10 flights, no flight records in app

Reaction score
Hello all! Newbie here! So far loving my p3a. I've had 10 or so successful flights but canny l can't figure out why nothing shows up on the flight record screen of the dji go app. Would appreciate any help!

Hello all! Newbie here! So far loving my p3a. I've had 10 or so successful flights but canny l can't figure out why nothing shows up on the flight record screen of the dji go app. Would appreciate any help!

On the startup screen in the Go app click on the paper airoplane icon (top left). Then sync all logs with the cloud icon (top right).

Thanks but odly enough nothing syncs. Done this several times. Maybe Uninstalled and reinstall app?

Thanks but odly enough nothing syncs. Done this several times. Maybe Uninstalled and reinstall app?
I had the same issue when I bought my P3S a few weeks ago.
I tried un-installing and reinstalling the Go app, but it did not help.
Then I did it again, but this way, and it worked for me
1) Before un-installing, use your phone's app manager, and clear cache, and force stop.
2 ) Un-install the Go app
3) Shut phone off and leave it off for a few minutes.
4) Reinstall the Go app
That got mine showing logs

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Last edited:
First you said "nothing shows up"
Now you say "nothing syncs"
Do you see any flight records?, do you see your aircraft top left?, and can you select different a aircraft, I have 4, but officially I only had two phantoms, but by hitting that button today there is now a new one that says recovered data.

What's you got?

I have p3 advanced. When I open the flight log page on go app, in upper left there's a pic of a phantom and below it it says n/a. There is no record of any of my flights. I click on the cloud button in upper right and click on sync and still nothing shows up.

I had the same issue when I bought my P3S a few weeks ago.
I tried un-installing and reinstalling the Go app, but it did not help.
Then I did it again, but this way, and it worked for me
1) Before un-installing, use your phone's app manager, and clear cache, and force stop.
2 ) Un-install the Go app
3) Shut phone off and leave it off for a few minutes.
4) Reinstall the Go app
That got mine showing logs

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
Thanks for steps. I'm picking up a new Samsung Galaxy tomorrow and hopefully it starts working. If not will try these steps.

I have p3 advanced. When I open the flight log page on go app, in upper left there's a pic of a phantom and below it it says n/a. There is no record of any of my flights. I click on the cloud button in upper right and click on sync and still nothing shows up.
Near the picture I have little arrows to the right and left and that's how I see the other names. Is the name of your phantom when you registered just below the picture?

No it wasn't. Got new phone and reinstalled app on it and I now have 3 logged flights and my name is where the pic of the Phantom used to be. I think we're all good now. Thanks for interest and help all!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl