1 Motor "Twitching"

Reaction score
I crashed my Phantom 2 Vision Plus drone and it landed upside down. It was a good distance from me, so I laid the controller down and ran towards the drone. When I got to it, I realized it was still running. I assumed it had turned off automatically. I picked it up and it attempted to fly but as I held it, it was shaking badly. When I got back to the controller, I turned the drone off. I realized then I had a broken propeller. I took it in the house and replace the propeller. I then took it back outside to fly again and when it started, one of the motors would only "twitch." I assumed then that I had burned out that motor. I ordered one and replaced it. Same thing. By surfing YouTube, I learned about the ESC board (the circuit board next to each motor). So, I have ordered one to replace for that motor.

Does this indeed sound like what's wrong with it? I hate to buy piece by piece until I find the problem. Any one else had a similar problem?

Thanks. :cry:

You probably need to replace the ESC board. I had the same problem, changed the motor also, but nothing. Changed the ESC and away it went. I could get the motor to turn if I sped it with my finger, but once it stopped it wouldn't start on its own. You will have to solder.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik