1.07.0090 FW is now official

Reaction score
Just read that the 1.07.0090 FW is now official latest FW for the Standard.

Good luck !!

Nigel

Well I try and keep mine up to date just to see how it is but I see no red banner .
I'm on 1.6.80 now and have no issues here where I fly .

Reactions: dirkclod
Be patient, I'm sure their servers are busy. Everyone's not going to be able to download all at once. I might wait till Dec. anyway.
Read that somewhere ;)

Reactions: Eddiemc252
I just downloaded the new version manually to an SD card and loaded it that way. I got tired of waiting for the Banner. Can't test fly until daylight tomorrow. The install went smoothly and was successful. We'll see how she does tomorrow.

I just downloaded the new version manually to an SD card and loaded it that way. I got tired of waiting for the Banner. Can't test fly until daylight tomorrow. The install went smoothly and was successful. We'll see how she does tomorrow.
What version FW does it say your on now, in the Go app. And what version were you on before the update.

What version FW does it say your on now, in the Go app. And what version were you on before the update.
I was on 1.6.8+ before. But even after the new version installed, it still said I was on 1.6.8+. The .txt file said it was installed successfully. I think it still says 1.6.8+ because I didn't do it through the app, but rather by SD card. I'll see if that get corrected in a few days. Will test fly tomorrow.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic