ZenmuseH32d on phantom fc40

dsiles said:
I sure will. I am dying to get out and fly. It is still freezing cold here in Chicago. Looks like Sunday maybe nice enough with good winds. Stay tuned. I will make a post.

Got zenmuse gimbal and there are no cables in box . This normal or an error by the vendor?

I opened the shell but did not see the 8 pin cable in there

rustysd said:
dsiles said:
I sure will. I am dying to get out and fly. It is still freezing cold here in Chicago. Looks like Sunday maybe nice enough with good winds. Stay tuned. I will make a post.

Got zenmuse gimbal and there are no cables in box . This normal or an error by the vendor?

I opened the shell but did not see the 8 pin cable in there

OK - I think I figured it out. I bought the Zenmuse H3-2D for Phantom 2. The Phantom 2 already has the cables on it so none come in that box.

So I just ordered separately cables for the Zenmuse, including the 8 pin cable. I hope this does the trick.

Sorry was away from the boards for a few days. I made the same mistake with my first H32D order as well. The return was simple and I got the full Zenmuse kit for the $10 more with the cables and the GCUv1. If you just ordered the 8 pin cable, you will be out of luck. You need the PMUv1 and the Zenmuse GCUv1. I will go dump some pictures after dinner and post them up here. I did shoot some video as well, I need to dump from the GoPro and post on YouTube. Just been a busy week with work and travel.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik