Zenmuse Availability

Reaction score
I'm trying to buy a Zenmuse gimbal here in the USA and am surprised by how many dealers show them as being out of stock or back ordered. Are they that hard to find or is this some subtle indication that they are being phased out? If so, is there an alternative gimbal for use with a GoPro?

Thanks, Paul

Pcushing said:
I'm trying to buy a Zenmuse gimbal here in the USA and am surprised by how many dealers show them as being out of stock or back ordered. Are they that hard to find or is this some subtle indication that they are being phased out? If so, is there an alternative gimbal for use with a GoPro?

Thanks, Paul

Have you googled for it. I've found a few places that state they have it in stock but you really have to dig through the multiple websites. If not try Heli-Pal, their shipping is pretty fast too. You can also try this gimbal:
http://www.hobby-wing.com/arris-cm2000-gopro-brushless-gimbal.html

I have one of their earlier versions on my Phantom v1 and it's been pretty good. I ordered it and it arrived pretty quickly.

You can also try E-Bay or Amazon. Just make sure if you are using E-Bay that it's a reputable seller. Good Luck!

Fangs:

Thanks for the suggestions. Just placed my order. Can't wait to get it in the air.

Paul

Gimbals are shipping now. I ordered from Dronefly on Tuesday (Mar 25th) and received today. Test flight #1 a big success.

I am in the market for a Zenmuse H3-2D, but not having much luck. It seems whomever has them has raised the price dramatically. The cheapest I see is $500+ on eBay. Almost all of the suppliers seems to be out of stock.

Is this related to the injunction against DJI or am I missing something?

Eric

ethover said:
I am in the market for a Zenmuse H3-2D, but not having much luck. It seems whomever has them has raised the price dramatically. The cheapest I see is $500+ on eBay. Almost all of the suppliers seems to be out of stock.

Is this related to the injunction against DJI or am I missing something?

Eric

If anything the price should be coming down since the 3 axis one is coming out soon or maybe it's already out. Try B&H or Dronefly.com.

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/974188-REG/dji_zegoprogmbl_zenmuse_gopro_gimbal.html

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4