You've all probly seen the Phantom 3 wedding video by now?

DBS

Reaction score
Here's a more realistic version of what it would be like in that church with a P3P flying around...

Just for the giggles

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Yea thats what I was thinking Chuck !!!

Who in the world would do that.

Cracks me up... I love everything about these little wonders... I love the direction things are going with the new releases coming out...

But some of the advertising stuff they come up with is just plain ridiculous... jeezzzzz :confused:

And people are complaining 5D III "silent" mode is not silent enough for ceremonies!
As impressive as P3 is, using it during ceremony is a joke!

Some Cool Shots But Yes Really DJI These Things Are Not Silent Black Hawk Choppers.

I know if you tried that here in Ireland you'd be battered by a bunch of grannies and their umbrellas and chased out of the church Benny Hill style

Hahahahahah, that video is so true!! Unless it's like... 100 meters away, it's going to sound like a swarm of bees.

Reminds me of this video so much.. just watch their hair fly all over the place!

Drives me nuts... my wife can't understand it... she sees my passion for this hobby but then she sees me shaking my head at these videos and some CNN news reports... I have to explain... "It's because multirotors have no business doing these types of things honey"

Like the "Amazon delivery drone" idea... stupid stupid idea
I can't believe grown men look at that as even a remotely possible way to deliver packages.

I can't believe grown men look at that as even a remotely possible way to deliver packages.
Marketing. Gets them in the spotlight. Never happen !

Drives me nuts... my wife can't understand it... she sees my passion for this hobby but then she sees me shaking my head at these videos and some CNN news reports... I have to explain... "It's because multirotors have no business doing these types of things honey"

While I'm not impressed with the drone delivery concept either, for sure Amazon is plowing a road for the drone community, at least in some ways. The things they learn from their research and development they will certainly turn into something profitable...

Here's a more realistic version of what it would be like in that church with a P3P flying around...

Just for the giggles

lol

While I'm not impressed with the drone delivery concept either, for sure Amazon is plowing a road for the drone community, at least in some ways. The things they learn from their research and development they will certainly turn into something profitable...

Yeah I hear ya... just can't get my head around these terrible ideas... drives me nuts and hate hearing all the negativity about something I love to do... safely and responsibly

Not a prop guard in the house.

I have a set I've never put on but if I were flying where they were I would have.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic