YouTube Live Streaming

Reaction score
Did some YouTube live streaming today for the first time but wondered if it is possible to broadcast the OSD so viewers can see the altitude/distance/battery life etc to add interest to the video?

I know it is probably possible with other apps. It wondered if it could be done using the regular DJI GO app?

Did some YouTube live streaming today for the first time but wondered if it is possible to broadcast the OSD so viewers can see the altitude/distance/battery life etc to add interest to the video?

I know it is probably possible with other apps. It wondered if it could be done using the regular DJI GO app?

Are you still streaming to YouTube Live? I have an interesting project and would like to discuss.

Great. Is it possible to discuss this with you ? My small company has been developing an app and website where any Live stream can be showcased. The app and website is totally free ! You can also stream from the app and website. We are looking to drone fly at the weekend with an iphone live streaming from the app software. For youtube LIVE streams, we should be able to capure the YOUTUBE Live URL. Once we have done this, the stream can instantly be featured on the app and website. It is all free. I love watching drone feeds and to see one appear LIVE on our platform would be great. I think you will like this. Can we discuss ? Many Thanks

Great. Is it possible to discuss this with you ? My small company has been developing an app and website where any Live stream can be showcased. The app and website is totally free ! You can also stream from the app and website. We are looking to drone fly at the weekend with an iphone live streaming from the app software. For youtube LIVE streams, we should be able to capure the YOUTUBE Live URL. Once we have done this, the stream can instantly be featured on the app and website. It is all free. I love watching drone feeds and to see one appear LIVE on our platform would be great. I think you will like this. Can we discuss ? Many Thanks
Will this app be availeble in South Africa aswell? Id love to be part of that.

Reactions: dreweydrew
The app is in beta at the moment and we are doing some final testing. We won't distribute the LIVE stream this weekend as we are "new" to drone flight (fingers crossed) and are still perfecting the gimbal / holder for the iphone. Once we have proven what we can get a good and clear stream ( we have already tested 4g to 400ft with no problems), we would be very happy to tell you more and let you have the app to test. Do you stream to youtube Live?

No i didnt have a chance to do that yet. Id love to have the opportunity to do that. I was just wondering if your app will make it more interesting and easier to be able to do it on the spot wherever you should find yourself when flying. Please keep me updated on the progress of your findings. Im looking forward to that.

Hi
We are really excited with what we can hopefully offer. If we can get a really good and stable stream (vibration wise) on our tests in the next week , we think this will be really interesting. We need to ensure that an good adapter / gimbal is solution is possible for the iphone, and then anyone can stream live to our hub, notify whoever they want that they are "live on the hub" , from wherever they are. Anyone who has the ability to stream to youtube LIVE can also connect to out hub. Thanks for your interest. We will let you know. A

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adrie