YouTube Drone Pilot Channels

Putting this thread back on track. Its not about who gets free stuff. The OP asked what drone channels we watch. Rabbit hole much? LOL I get it. Anyway. Drone Valley (GREAT INFO just overgeek). Captain Cornelius. Ready Set Drone. Toms Tech Time. He's pretty good to the point, and German Geeky kid. I have to laugh. Pertinent stuff.

Reactions: jimlips and 3rdof5
Wonder if anybody follows any YouTubers, I recently came across Ken Heron's channel, pretty good..interesting..Whats everyone else watching?

Thanks
I've been watching this guy, why wouldn't you???

Thats awesome. Man, my hands would have been shaking flying that! Brave man lol.

I’m guessing the plant owner would be more then pissed off if that drone happened to plummet down the smoke stack it was hovering over. Damages, lawsuits, news articles about terrorist drone operators..... thanks for the new bans and restrictions.

I’m guessing the plant owner would be more then pissed off if that drone happened to plummet down the smoke stack it was hovering over. Damages, lawsuits, news articles about terrorist drone operators..... thanks for the new bans and restrictions.
I seriously doubt he would openly post that video without having got permission to do that flight.

Reactions: Blade4
Here's a webinar about business building for drone companies. We streamed it last week, but here's the replay on our channel:

Reactions: BigAl07

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor