Your favorite drone forum?

Reaction score
This is the best in my opinion. People are friendly, and willing to help. Also, we have Msinger. The other forums have their good points. But, I feel like we are more together here. I know we are all different, that is what makes us individuals. Maybe it is the holidays, but just want to say something nice about this place.

Cheers.gif

I belong to three other forums over here in Australia and whilst no where near as advanced as this one are generally good natured and polite. Having said that, one in particular is being hammered by trolls causing the admins a lot of grief and members bailing out due to being constantly ridiculed for asking noob questions. Quite shameful actually.
Anyway, I have often posted a link to this forum for those looking for more qualified and experienced responses and suggested to our local pilots that if we spent as much time flying responsibly as we do drinking beer, watching footy and the cricket, we'd probably enjoy the hobby all that much more.

I love this place.

Reactions: Photoflash
This is a great forum. Friendly members and very helpful too. Ask about something and replies come rushing in.

Reactions: andre renaud
I belong to three other forums over here in Australia and whilst no where near as advanced as this one are generally good natured and polite. Having said that, one in particular is being hammered by trolls causing the admins a lot of grief and members bailing out due to being constantly ridiculed for asking noob questions. Quite shameful actually.
Anyway, I have often posted a link to this forum for those looking for more qualified and experienced responses and suggested to our local pilots that if we spent as much time flying responsibly as we do drinking beer, watching footy and the cricket, we'd probably enjoy the hobby all that much more.

Everyone has to start someplace. That’s lame :(

This is the best in my opinion. People are friendly, and willing to help. Also, we have Msinger. The other forums have their good points. But, I feel like we are more together here. I know we are all different, that is what makes us individuals. Maybe it is the holidays, but just want to say something nice about this place.

I must agree. The users here are very willing to help and there is virtually no bashing or sarcasm like the DJI Forum. Although it is only 2 individuals there that do all of the bashing and always have sarcastic remarks along with insults. To bad they have to be that way because they are just honest questions from new pilots that are trying to learn and do the right thing.

Yes , i do not see the link ?

Yes , i do not see the link ?
Sorry I was referring to posting a link to this site on the other forums when some of their threads go round and round in circles. The more definitive answers are found here and I often copy them (with acknowledgement) over to calm down some of the 'anxious' locals.

Yes, this forum is much appreciated.

I don’t fly a Phantom4; but am learning ( another new guy) to fly a SwellPro Auto3. Similar to but with both advantsges and disadvantages in comparison with the Phantom..

I look forward to the weekly “highlights” posts announced by email and have learned much about these sophisticated areal camera’s operation and about UAS in general practical application. Newest and latest models and company and government developements are helpful as well.

I mostly read and do not write, but always check it out weekly!

Thanks to all who make the forum interesting and valuable!

PaulAB

Add me to the list of supporters. I have used this place to learn and hopefully to help. Long ma6 it continue.

My favorite people in this forum has been always meta4 and with the bird... they always go to the point of any issue with the aircraft.

One thing about this place is no mater what the question there is someone here to help. I'm not a pro or am I a pilot but when I needed help this is where I came. the other forum will help but everyone here will go above and beyond to help.:wink:

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic