Yet another newbie?

Reaction score
Question -- can you take photos will video is on? Will it affect the video at all. Can you set the camera to take photos and specific time intervals like every 10 secs or every minute. Thanks

Question -- can you take photos will video is on? Will it affect the video at all. Can you set the camera to take photos and specific time intervals like every 10 secs or every minute. Thanks

No photos possible while filming video. Yes, you can set time-lapse mode with the shutter button in the app. Press and hold the button in photo mode. You can then select time-lapse at various intervals from the selections that appear. If you are wanting a time-lapse of a decent interval, don't set the interval too far apart. If you play back at 24 fps, a 5 sec interval will only give you a few seconds of video on playback with the P3's flight time. Here is a good program to create time-lapse.

Please ignore @Christoph Staph he has admitted to trolling. To answer your question, no you can't take pictures while recording video.

So I have to turn off the video take a photo and turn back on the video or while it is in video mode and i take a picture will it stop and the start the video back up.

So I have to turn off the video take a photo and turn back on the video or while it is in video mode and i take a picture will it stop and the start the video back up.
don't feed the troll, he will be gone soon.

You have to stop recording the video and then take the picture you want. Then start recording again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic