Yes, A Hobbyists CAN Sell a Picture

There are folks here that take this much, much more seriously that the FAA ever has.
Paint from aerial photos quite legally taken and the FAA really won't care at all.

Considering that the FAA hasn't prosecuted anyone for selling photos, scenarios like this one really aren't worth worrying about.
Thanks for the feedback. I just took the 107 practice exam ( two or three different ones, in fact) and found them quite easy, generally scoring around 90+. I will be scheduling the real exam in the next few minutes, for sometime later this week. I know it isn't necessary, per se, but may help out, and it will be nice to have.

Thanks for the feedback. I just took the 107 practice exam ( two or three different ones, in fact) and found them quite easy, generally scoring around 90+. I will be scheduling the real exam in the next few minutes, for sometime later this week. I know it isn't necessary, per se, but may help out, and it will be nice to have.

Are you planning to get current with your Part 61? I always use my Part 107 as a good "excuse" to go fly and get current with my PPL.

Are you planning to get current with your Part 61? I always use my Part 107 as a good "excuse" to go fly and get current with my PPL.
Probably not. I have not flown a fixed wing in several years, and all of my people got bored with it. This may just be the catalyst to get that done, though.

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94