Yellow power light on P2V3+ controller

Reaction score
Second controller I have had issues with. First was a NVPT 581 5.8gz with the lipo battery, stock with the P2V3+ After using a couple times charged it, power light went from red out of box to solid green, turned it on, solid green with 4 green battery status lights. Full charge. Unplugged it, went into RC assistant and did a calibration, turned it off, back on and I have a solid yellow power light. It will NOT communicate with the phantom...tried re-linking, will not link when I try to link it to the P2. When I turn on the phantom, it shows blinking red, will not go green(link light and button) What is the solid yellow power light on the controller mean when you know the battery is full?
Thanks in advance.

yellow is 1/2 charging green is full let it charge overnight

Second controller I have had issues with. First was a NVPT 581 5.8gz with the lipo battery, stock with the P2V3+ After using a couple times charged it, power light went from red out of box to solid green, turned it on, solid green with 4 green battery status lights. Full charge. Unplugged it, went into RC assistant and did a calibration, turned it off, back on and I have a solid yellow power light. It will NOT communicate with the phantom...tried re-linking, will not link when I try to link it to the P2. When I turn on the phantom, it shows blinking red, will not go green(link light and button) What is the solid yellow power light on the controller mean when you know the battery is full?
Thanks in advance.
The battery is full. The red charge light went off. When I powered it on it showed a green light on power and 4 green led's. After doing a calibration, repowered it and it came on solid yellow on the power indicator with 4 solid greens following. The battery IS charged.

The battery is full. The red charge light went off. When I powered it on it showed a green light on power and 4 green led's. After doing a calibration, repowered it and it came on solid yellow on the power indicator with 4 solid greens following. The battery IS charged.
When I fire it up, it shows a solid green and 4 green level indicators, beeps and the solid yellow on the left with 4 green following

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31