Yaw drifting

PC_

Reaction score
I'm having an issue with phantom drifting in gps mode when using the yaw. It used to rotate as if it were on a pole, now it drifts many feet. I've advanced calibrated, did the calibration dance as well. No luck. I've read other threads with same issues and no one has figured it out. Any luck? Besides that it flys great!

I'm having an issue with phantom drifting in gps mode when using the yaw. It used to rotate as if it were on a pole, now it drifts many feet. I've advanced calibrated, did the calibration dance as well. No luck. I've read other threads with same issues and no one has figured it out. Any luck? Besides that it flys great!
I wouldn't say no one PC .I use the glass method to do mine and it spins like a top . Where you doing it might be causeing you issues doing the advan. Cal. Read this http://www.phantompilots.com/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=35131

I've noticed that mine will spin on a dime if the wind is dead calm but even a slight breeze will make it drift during a yaw spin. The stronger the breeze the more it drifts. I don't let it bother me. Like you said, "Besides that it flys great".

Last night I tried something new. In CL mode I yawed continuously while pitching forward. It kept it's course in a straight line while spinning at the same time. Cool effect, especially at night.

Maybe calibrate the remote controller sticks.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj