Xoar wood props in Phantom 4 Pro

Reaction score
Hi guys I'm new to the forum, just went through hurricane Irma in Puerto Rico. Just wanted to post pics of my phantom 4 Pro with Xoar wood props. I installed masterairscrew adapters, everything works as intended. Haven't gone on a flight given the weather but have done a couple of indoor test flights, it's very stable and they are a bit quieter than stock props.

Attachments

• IMG_20170908_102410.jpg
    IMG_20170908_102410.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 897
  • IMG_20170908_104655.jpg
    IMG_20170908_104655.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 914
  • IMG_20170908_104713.jpg
    IMG_20170908_104713.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 948
  • IMG_20170908_102343.jpg
    IMG_20170908_102343.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 777
  • IMG_20170909_204327.jpg
    IMG_20170909_204327.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 753
The only thing I've noticed so far and remember haven't done a real outdoor test flight is that they are quieter than stock and it's more snappy in movements. If I'd throw a percentage relying in my hearing lol would be like 40% quieter....

Besides the looks factor why on earth would you want a drone with a camera attached be more snappy? Also, did you check the balance of those props first?

Judging by the pic, these have a higher pitch. Original are 9.4in with 5 in pitch. These appear to be 9.5in with 6in pitch. That is a pretty significant increase in pitch. Curious to see the performance difference.

Last edited:
Besides the looks factor why on earth would you want a drone with a camera attached be more snappy? Also, did you check the balance of those props first?
What I meant with "snappy", if I made fast joystick movements. Or do you usually record useful video in sport mode? And no I didn't check the balance of the props, that's how I roll:cool:

How do they compare in noise and stability with the masterairscrew props (I got the glass-fiber-reinforced-composite)?

Hi guys I'm new to the forum, just went through hurricane Irma in Puerto Rico. Just wanted to post pics of my phantom 4 Pro with Xoar wood props. I installed masterairscrew adapters, everything works as intended. Haven't gone on a flight given the weather but have done a couple of indoor test flights, it's very stable and they are a bit quieter than stock props.
I have been using these props for a few months. I find they are quieter and very well balanced

...J, could you pls provide the Weight of these props, TIA...
IIIDaemon
www.GasRecovery.net

Hi Have the same question, Masterairscrew or Xoar wood props. for the money Master air screw ar now cheeper 35 for one pair. and 64 for the Xoar. As we speak. this is with tax and schiping to Europe. For the coast i don't care. for me as a film / photographer is that quality and flight time cares. to the 1 or 2 min. extra air time is good :). Okay i know head wind temperature and some with factors. will be playing on the AC to. Thx for the time to help me

Nothing beats the OEM props designed and tuned for your Phantom.

Where’s the data on noise, flight time, etc? It’s just biased anecdotal claims.

Reactions: captainchris

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik