xdronestore scam?

Are you interested in buying a DJI drone? If so, make sure you buy from DJI or an authorized DJI dealer. You can find a list of daily deals here.

I wouldnt trust sites like that use Amazon or DJI directly or buy used from craigslist in person and always test equipment.

Are you interested in buying a DJI drone? If so, make sure you buy from DJI or an authorized DJI dealer. You can find a list of daily deals here.
thanks, they have the DJI phantom 4 + v.2.0 for 439.xx , I was very suspicious of this even though it is refurbished. site looks legit.

You just saved 439$ I did some digging and found this.
20200327_101415.jpeg

I would suggest calling the number on their website. They may not be open for business due to government imposed restrictions due to Covid-19. The site appears legit to me. The sale on that one item appears to be clickbait like many businesses use to get attention. Most other prices appear to be on par for the industry.

Last edited:
Reactions: dirkclod
Looks like a duck...... Quacks like a duck......
Probably a duck.
Reads like a scam............
Do I need to fill in this line?

OK, just called the number and got a weird phone message. Did a reverse phone lookup and the number is for C & M Crane REN in San Diego, CA. Xdronestore claims to be located in Independance, MO.

I don’t think it’s a duck, it’s more like those steaming piles found in a bovine grazing pasture.

• Haha
Reactions: sdileon and Starz

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20