X1 dead after firmware 4.0. HELP??

Reaction score
Hi all, Just this weekend installed my new Zenmuse H3 and the upgrade board, updated firmware to 4.0 and calibrated everything. Now my RC won't go in PPM mode, but D-Bus and everything seems to work except for the X1 lever to tilt the GoPro. Cannot calibrate it, slider just won't move. So now my GoPro is facing down, is steady, but only drop-shots... don't think so :(
Anyone similar experience/suggestions or help????

Mikkiii said:
Hi all, Just this weekend installed my new Zenmuse H3 and the upgrade board, updated firmware to 4.0 and calibrated everything. Now my RC won't go in PPM mode, but D-Bus and everything seems to work except for the X1 lever to tilt the GoPro. Cannot calibrate it, slider just won't move. So now my GoPro is facing down, is steady, but only drop-shots... don't think so :(
Anyone similar experience/suggestions or help????

Did you load Default Phantom Parameters ? Check if the GIMBAL page is correct with X1. Also calibrate X1 stick with Naza Assistant.

X1-calibration.jpg

jumanoc said:
Did you load Default Phantom Parameters ? Check if the GIMBAL page is correct with X1. Also calibrate X1 stick with Naza Assistant.

Yes I did and GIMBAL page is correct with X1. Tried to calibrate using the assistant and meanwhile turning the screw in the RC, but nothing moves in the calibrating area...

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31