WTS Du-Bro Prop Balancer with 6mm Speedy 5" Prop Shaft

Reaction score
Used once and found that I never use it and has been sitting in my closet. Complete Du-Bro Prop Balancer with 959 Du-Bro Balancer Shaft that it came with. However, I am also including the 5" 6mm dual end Speedy Prop Shaft as well. The Speedy prop is threaded for Phantom 1, 2 and 3 props. Asking $30 plus $5 shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_2463.jpg
    IMG_2463.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 444
Plus $15-$20 for a decent 6mm propeller shaft such as the one included in my kit (besides the crappy OEM one that cannot screw on the Phantom's props) and tax and shipping. If anyone is interested, make an offer.

Bump, $25 with shipping included. You get the balancer and additional prop shaft which makes it easier to balance because it has the screw on ends for your props. Like new condition.

yea shafts usually cost more than half the price of a dubros balancer

Bump, $25 with shipping included. You get the balancer and additional prop shaft which makes it easier to balance because it has the screw on ends for your props. Like new condition.

I'll take it if you take paypal. PM me with where you want the $ sent if still available. Thanks.

No response from OP, bought one from Amazon instead.
Sorry man, not sure why I didn't get notified in this thread. I will review my notification settings. Thanks. Balancer and prop still available, $25 shipped. Thanks.

Bump, still available, $25 shipped, Balancer and extra threaded prop shaft.

Bump, still available, $25 shipped.
Community Rules

5. Participants may not post or bump threads. Bumping is posting useless information, posting one-liners or any other action to deliberately keep a thread hot.

Community Rules

5. Participants may not post or bump threads. Bumping is posting useless information, posting one-liners or any other action to deliberately keep a thread hot.
Thanks man but I have a legitimate question, do we just leave the thread there and let it dissappear or delete/create a new thread to keep it from disappearing? Just wondering what sort of functionality/process Phantom Pilots have in place in lieu of bumping a thread which I see it's very common in most forums.

Post your ad and wait for someone to be interested. When people come here looking they search for what they want anyways.
If you bump it sparely it will probably be overlooked by staff. ;)

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31