WTB Phantom 3 Advanced/Pro controller or main board

Reaction score
My P3P has been sitting for a while, I got it out to take some pictures for a friend of their house. My controller would power on but not link to the P3P or the DJI app. I tried everything I could find online and nothing worked. So I am looking for main board for a GL300A or another controller. I knew someone that had a P3P so I borrowed their controller and it linked to my without any issue.

Thanks

Reactions: lordfox
Hi i am new to this forum and owning a Phantom 3 pro.
There is masses of advice and video tutorials on repair and fault diagnosis on You Tube.
It is how i found this site as it goes

I've already tried everything on YouTube and many forums. I know there is something wrong with the controller since I have flown it with a different controller. Hoping to find one here before I get one from ebay.

Reactions: lordfox
I've already tried everything on YouTube and many forums. I know there is something wrong with the controller since I have flown it with a different controller. Hoping to find one here before I get one from ebay.
Wishing you good luck T,C

I have the board if you still need one. It flew fine. The camera was really messed of. Not just cable it would wobble and never park itself. If you still need one message me

My P3P has been sitting for a while, I got it out to take some pictures for a friend of their house. My controller would power on but not link to the P3P or the DJI app. I tried everything I could find online and nothing worked. So I am looking for main board for a GL300A or another controller. I knew someone that had a P3P so I borrowed their controller and it linked to my without any issue.

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart