WTB: Parts to make a Phantom V1.1 flyaway fly again

Reaction score
Lucky me, according to the police I am now the legal owner of a flyaway Phantom. I reported it, as well as placed a Craigslist ad letting people know I found a Phantom. Enough time has passed that it's now mine. I received a lot of emails from people who tried to claim the Phantom, and I mean a lot! No one could correctly identify what was and wasn't on the Phantom though.

I'm looking for the basics mainly. Although I only need a transmitter, charger, and some extra batteries I was hoping that someone might have some other extras they would look to sell or trade to a newbie. I was hoping to get a couple of sets of wings including some of the larger carbon fiber ones, extended landing gear, dual battery door, and prop guards. I'll even batteries that are worn at the right price.

Although I am lucky to have gotten the Phantom for free, I don't have a huge budget being in College. I do have an old RC10LS race car, and a Futaba Magnum PCM1024 remote control (no receiver) I could trade. I'm not sure the value of the remote now, but I know it was one of the most expensive when I was racing cars. Let me know what you have, and what you would like for it. I'm in the United States, and would prefer to deal with those in the States. Thanks in advance for any help you can provide me in getting flying.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl