(WTB) P4 controller

I have both a Phantom GL300F and a Phantom GL658C Controller that I'd be willing to sell.
It's my understanding that either of these would work for your application. See link below:

I have one for sale

PM me for the info

It's not letting me post pictures for some reason..

I'm looking to buy exactly the same -- a GL300C for my P4 standard. I've been grounded for too long since losing my old one.

Go for the GL658C, you’ll be happier.
What's the difference? I'm assuming I had the GL300C with my P4 standard...how can I tell which I need? My original controller was accidentally lost (probably from the roof of my car...long story). I assumed it was the GL300C I needed.

What's the difference?
Some reading for you. It gets interesting at about post number 127.

Hey gang. I'm looking for a controller to be used with a Phantom 4 (standard). Anyone???
Thanks
I have a used one in good condition for sale...the gl300c. I can do $100 including shipping.

I also have a gl300f....but think thats p4pro only

I am looking for a GL300F for my Phantom 4 Pro+. I have the GL300E but cant use it with some third party apps that I need. So, I need to supplement. Do you still have a gl300F to sale?

I have both a Phantom GL300F and a Phantom GL658C Controller that I'd be willing to sell.
It's my understanding that either of these would work for your application. See link below:

Do you still have the GL300F or the GL658C controllers for sale?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic