Worst accessory you've ever purchased?

I am on the other side of the fence
I fly with prop guards all the time, it helps me identify the nose from the tail
the best accessory ever

Ya, I see prop guards being useful for a Tello or Spark that I'd be flying indoors a lot. As far as my Phantom goes, 1) they make it comically HUGE, and 2) I'm only flying it outdoors and mostly around trees. So if I hit anything, it'd most likely be a tree branch. Which we all know prop guards are great for grabbing onto branches.

Big gator box to carry with props on. Way too big used it once. Bought a backpack.

Prop guards are high on the list as well.

I have the P4 Pro 2.0. I bought the prop guards and extended landing gear, know the purpose at least for what I was thinking was going to be very close up inspection which is why I have the Drone so the prop guards work just fine, I have bumped into an object before and just kind of bounced back so for that particular purpose they work perfectly the extended landing gear is a little bit tricky I don't care if it's in the camera view under certain conditions but they don't always perform as one would expect.
One thing that I have not got yet was the antenna extenders that have to be mounted and soldered to the controller. I believe they are circular polarized antennas? If anybody has information or comments on these antennas I would appreciate to hear

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jakob08z