woot hoo new pilot app for android has live stream now.

Reaction score
Hey I was just out doing a test flight with the new version of the pilot app for android and I noticed its got the live stream added now. IF any one is interested. Its in the advanced settings near when you turn the vps on or off and the leds.

Hey I was just out doing a test flight with the new version of the pilot app for android and I noticed its got the live stream added now. IF any one is interested. Its in the advanced settings near when you turn the vps on or off and the leds.
Yes, but does it work? I think I read somewhere that it doesn't.

Tried it on my galaxy tab 4. Works....but super laggy. On my home WiFi connection too. Maybe I was on 2.4ghz and should have been on 5...I'll try again later.

Reactions: J.James
IM waiting for my battery to charge and am going to try and see if it works if I stay close to the house were I can have a wifo connection BUT so far it seems to work as far as I was able to let me set up a steam and I was also able to log in to youtube from my pc and seen the steam ready to go live.

Seems to work OK bench testing at the house on my Nexus 9. I can't get it to start on my Google Tango (beefed up Shield tablet), but that's running Android 4.4.2.

I've tried a bunch of times with my note 4 and galaxy tab. It's choppy as hell. Sucks. Give it a couple weeks

It didn't work on my tablet. It was not connecting right and would just sit there saying it could take UP TO 60 seconds to connect and just wouldn't then it keep causing the pilot app to crash and lock up. Which I have only had the app crash once before.

I'll try playing with it again some other time. Tho for now its not to big of a deal and not some thing I could see using much any way.

It took a few tries to get it up and running properly, but I streamed Friends on TV for about 15 minutes from the coffee table using both my Galaxy S6 and Air 2, both using cell service rather than WiFi. Worked great, even though it was delayed by about 45 seconds.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav