WooHoo good news

Reaction score
Some of you may remember I was needing help with my first DJI P4 refurbished. I sent it back because of an IMU error and a ACC1 no data. My replacement came today. I unboxed it, charged the batteries, activated it, took it out and flew it. It has Zero problems. Flew great!

Thanks again for all your patience and help the first time through. I learned a lot. I still have more to learn. I will be learning RTH and video techniques next.

Some of you may remember I was needing help with my first DJI P4 refurbished. I sent it back because of an IMU error and a ACC1 no data. My replacement came today. I unboxed it, charged the batteries, activated it, took it out and flew it. It has Zero problems. Flew great!

Thanks again for all your patience and help the first time through. I learned a lot. I still have more to learn. I will be learning RTH and video techniques next.
"Theirs Not One of US here That don't LIKE to hear Success stories like this "......Thank You for sharing it and Enjoy the drone flights !

Thanks! One of these days I will figure out how to upload photos and share them. I gotta read the FAQ first. After I register my P4 with the FAA and a few other things.

Yay! DJI pulls through! Fly safe!

Great to hear. I felt the same way. My new P4 had a DOA battery. Sent off to DJI for a replacement but I couldn't wait so used that as an excuse to buy a second battery at the store. Hoping for better weather before I fly again though. may have 2 batteries the way winter has been in the NE US.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj