Woman tries to scare off drone with gun

I think that if I had a drone obviously spying on my like that drone was I would shoot it down too. After all, she started by throwing rocks at it and IT CAME CLOSER!

I basically said I don't blame her getting that angry but agree shooting them down is a bad idea. She didn't look like she fired it. I'd honesty be mad as heck about someone doing that at my house (other than me) and I haven't ever flow that close to another house.

As you said, she didn't fire the weapon. And at this point, I don't believe there is a law against pointing a weapon at (aka threatening) a UAS. Only bad if you actually shoot it down. Personally, the threat would have gotten me out of there, albeit I wouldn't have been in someone's backyard like that in the first place.

I am very happy to know that this video was staged by the YouTube channel owner in order to get some viral views.
The woman was in on the video also. There was no crime and no "real" creeping going on.
Everyone fell for it and it worked. A tiny stroke of brilliance on the YouTube Channel owner's part. Stirred the synthetic pot of fake incidents.

A well "faked" incident that worked swimmingly.

Did I miss something that says this was faked?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl