Wiring help

Reaction score
Hey guys does anyone know if you can buy these two wires on line? the grey and black one to the camera?
Phantom 3 standard

That's the same part I listed above. What seems untrustworthy?

That's the same part I listed above. What seems untrustworthy?

Hahahah dunno yet lol. I sent Dji and email regard cost to repair, see what the come back with, I can’t be stuffed pulling it apart.
Although the price might make me do it myself .

Reactions: siteguy
If you end up doing the work yourself, this video shows how to replace the antennas:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Vzr1
I did wonder why in the description it says
This product has been removed from a complete mode

Whilst the drone could have been complete it might also have been non functional.
Or the seller might think they can get more for in total by dismantling a working drone and selling off individual parts

Whilst the drone could have been complete it might also have been non functional.
Or the seller might think they can get more for in total by dismantling a working drone and selling off individual parts

Daylight robbery!

Going to ring a DJI repair today and ask how much to repair it. If they charge this much for them on eBay I can only imagine what a repairer will charge me.

Why is it daylight robbery?
Functional bits of a broken drone are perfectly satisfactory and almost certainly a lot sight cheaper than new bits, ditto "breaking" a working drone for bits.

I recollect some car or motorcycle breakers would buy brand new vehicles and dismantle them for their parts, I don't know if it is still done.

Reactions: jiminyfixit
Why is it daylight robbery?
Functional bits of a broken drone are perfectly satisfactory and almost certainly a lot sight cheaper than new bits, ditto "breaking" a working drone for bits.

I recollect some car or motorcycle breakers would buy brand new vehicles and dismantle them for their parts, I don't know if it is still done.

$182 is a rip off.

$182 for what?

The link i put up ....and $22 postage ... dreamin!
a5456834073563ee78a5efd85d2c359c.jpg

New, 18 USD, Au $27. shipping (to UK ) 17USD, 25 Au $ and there are several in the USD 50 range

182 USD is steep but they are new and boxed so presumably not stripped out of a drone besides which you don't have to buy them

There are people asking for £800+ for a P3Pro when the going rate is £350 - £420, the former is not likley to sell

Just rang a place in Melbourne $88 an hour $13 for cables(seems to cheap) for parts ..... place probably $50 postage .... so I bought some and giving it a go ... wish me luck lol

This product has been removed from a complete model.

Why would you do that?
Some people disassembly brand new drones to sell the parts. That's often done when the parts cannot be found (or DJI doesn't sell them individually) or the people wishing to sell the parts are not DJI dealers.

What is the hole underneath for?
That's where the button is located for linking the remote controller to the Phantom. See more details here.

That's where the button is located for linking the remote controller to the Phantom. See more details here.

Arh that’s right lol it’s all coming back to me. All fixed I can now transfer pics straight to phone , glad I didn’t send it away cause two mother board mounts were broken so I had to repair them as well

Well I thought I fixed it, fixed one thing now it has the shakes.

Take a look see what you think, what’s a solid red and flashing green?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31