Winter at West Point, P.E.I.

Reaction score
A couple of pics I took yesterday of the lighthouse located at West Point, Prince Edward Island, Canada. First one was with my P4 and the second was with my Spark. The landscape will look quite different in about month. :)

wplh-p4.jpg

wplh-spark.jpg

Reactions: RotorWash_UAV
I like it.
The Sparks picture is extremely good so if I wouldn't know it would be very hard to say which is which.

Great shots Rotorwash!

Looks like you still have lots of snow on PEI. We had lots until a couple of days ago when the temps rose from around -10C to 18C yesterday. Now most of our snow is almost all gone and the ice is about to break up on the lakes although there were some brave souls out yesterday ice fishing.

It’s crazy how fast the weather changes - just last week I was out on the ice in -11C temps doing light painting with a hard sided ice hut out there and now the ice is unsafe to go on.

Anyway, keep the Picts coming before the snow is all gone.

Chris

Thanks a lot for your kind words and likes everyone, they're all much appreciated. The cameras on both drones are basically the same with the P4 (standard) having a wider fov. The biggest difference I find between the two for photos is the lack of RAW on the Spark.

Thank you! Not a bad day for temp, only 0°C but when it gets below that I'll usually put on a pair of these:

gloves.jpg

There's probably better gloves out there but for $50 these do hold up reasonably well.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers