Beach Point, P.E.I.

Reaction score
Beach Point is located at the entrance of Murray Harbour on the southeastern tip of Prince Edward Island, Canada.

Never flew in the area before and the sky was near rain but I was 2.5hrs from home so didn't want to lose the chance. I threw a few clips together to share, still working on my video settings but hope you enjoy it.

P.S. The "lighthouse" seen in the video is the Murray Harbour front range light built in 1878. It's still active and in good shape but for a lick of paint. :)

Nice. Appreciate the short clips. Always love the water.
Thanks Capt KO, I enjoy flying along shorelines, rivers and such. I need to give in and get myself a boat. :)
I always love watching the struggle between the ocean and land. The shapes and the diversity of life.It all has a story to tell, if we take the time to observe it.
Thank you! Actually you just described, very eloquently btw, one of the main reasons I enjoy recording drone footage. Cheers to you and thanks for watching.
Well done RotorWash! Seems like you are enjoying your new P4.
Thanks a lot Chris, I am thoroughly enjoying the new bird! Getting around is a blast, literally :). Still working on video settings and getting some filters but it's starting to come along. Happy flying!

Yip the short clips keep the captivation happening,,long clips we tend to drift off into atti mode lol..
Impressed with the house property sizes or sections,,those birds look pretty big,
Man I been flying p4 couples years and still ain't learnt everything and dont think I ever will,,many features untried yet,,to much information ;)

..long clips we tend to drift off into atti mode
?
Man I been flying p4 couples years and still ain't learnt everything and dont think I ever will,,many features untried yet,,to much information ;)
Ain't that the truth! Yet, I love learning pretty much everything about this hobby/profession, it's like I'm hungry and I'm at an all-you-can-eat buffet! :)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj