Pond Pano

Reaction score
Took this pano back in November with my P4 and Litchi. The area is known as Little Miminegash Pond (aka Roseville Pond) and is located along the West Shore of Prince Edward Island, Canada.

pondpano.jpg

Last edited:
Beautiful, it makes me to ask if you could share your Litchi Pano settings for shot. I wish to take a few panos but mine doesn’t come out this good.
Columns, Height, Rows, Nadirs, Grid Pattern etc. Thanks in advance.
Sure thing, here are the settings that were used:

Width=100°, Columns=3, Height=30°, Rows=3, Nadirs=0, Grid=linear, Capture strategy=row by row, Delay before=2s, Delay after=0s, Total 9 photos, started with gimbal 7° down.

I then cropped it down from there. Was shot in AEB mode (3) which usually helps with the dynamic range you have to play with. The 2 sec delay before each shot and flying in as little wind as possible helps as well.

I'm still learning the ropes myself but I also enjoy taking 360x180s. One spin-off I've found is even if part of the image can't be saved due to bad exposure or a really bad stitch you can usually still get something decent out of it. :) The image below began as a 360x180 but I started too late in the day and the back end got blown out badly so I just cropped it up.

hunterriver_pano.jpg

Reactions: Red Duster

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers