Wind Turbines Cinematic Aerial Video - Comments are Welcome

Nice work, extremley clear picture, great speeds with the drone also

Reactions: PageXone
Beautifully done! Never thought giant wind turbines could be so serene...lol. Great choice of music and sound effects towards end too.

Love this! Great combination of the graceful wings and music also.

Good stuff!

I ahoot those exact turbines quite often on the 10 right?

I don't think I've ever had such nice shots. Just got back from Palm Springs and have some of them on the card that I haven't even looked at yet. :)

Lovely!

Good stuff!

I ahoot those exact turbines quite often on the 10 right?

I don't think I've ever had such nice shots. Just got back from Palm Springs and have some of them on the card that I haven't even looked at yet. :)

Lovely!

Thanks.
Show us that video :)

Reactions: Jussaguy
That's a great video! I really like wind turbines. I wonder what the total electrical combined output of all wind turbines in service is?
Should be close to zero if it's anything like the ones here in the UK. However the govt subsidies are way above zero. I had a very weird flight once when near turbines (less than mile away), can't say it was the turbines but my bird flew not as expected and they were possibly a variable.

Theoretically the electromagnetic field of the generator in that box could make some troubles I think.
But should be very close to it. Well must try one day.

That's a great video! I really like wind turbines. I wonder what the total electrical combined output of all wind turbines in service is?

I just found out that no windmill in the world no matter the size can produce more than %58 percent energy , which I found very amazing.

Phantomrain.org
Coal

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl