Will this case fit my P4P+ V2.0?

Reaction score
Hey all! Just purchased a brand new P4P+ V2.0 and I ordered a GPC case for it. Unfortunately I think I may have jumped the gun and not done enough research on it because I’m not sure if it’ll fit the P4P+ V2.0. I’ve been looking around and there seems to me a couple different model numbers for GPC cases including the V2. I thought they were all the same size but I feel like this case won’t fit the 5.5” controller.

Would appreciate if someone could confirm either way if this case will fit or not for my P4P+ V2.0

Thank you!

The big problem is the controller.
The illustration shows it's for the regular controller and removable tablet, rather than the + controller with its non-removable screen.

The case itself will be the same. The foam inside is the difference.
Contact them and see if they will exchange or sell you the correct foam.

Based in the picture, it looks like there are pieces of foam that you can remove to fit the remote with screen.
1637418068940.png

I have the Nanuk case and it cames with pre-cut pieces you can remove to fit the different variations of the product.

Reactions: tleedom
Been a long time, but I bought a hard case for my P3 4k. It has black foam inside. I recall that it was not a case specifically made for the P3 but the measurements of the inside were large enough to accommodate all my gear. Of course, when I got it, things didn't fit "as is".

What I did....... Got new blades for one of my "sliding blade" type razor cutter. Ya know, the kind that most folks use to cut boxes open with. Slid that brand new blade all the way out, and with careful maneuvering, and patience, I was easily able to fashion the cut outs to fit all my gear perfectly.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj