Will there be an "R" on refurbished p 4?

Reaction score
I have just received my p4 and checked it all over. I ordered a refurbished p4, but I thought it was supposed to have an "R" in the serial #? I check the lens glass. I looked at the p4's body and can't find a scratch or mark on it anywhere. Looks new to me. I have the battery on charge. I'm about ready to do the registration. I'll take my time. I not in any hurry. I want to baby this phantom after I abused my p3. I did learn a lot inside and out. Even if someone wants to get a p4, I think getting a p3 and learning on it really helps. There are always those little things that crop up that you never thought would happen. Well, now the adventure begins.

I also bought a P4 refurbished a couple months ago and could not tell it wasn't new, condition was perfect. Inside the battery compartment is the serial number which ends with an "R", at least in my case. Also on outside of box.

There is a refurbished sticker on the box. The serial number on the box and the p4 doesn't have an "R" in it. No where!

Mine doesn't either. It's only on the box.
My serial number hasn't got an r but it
Does say it's refurb on box.
Btw, I have over 250 hours and over 300 flights
Without a single problem. Even handled the
Firmware update that has bitten so many
Others.
Excellent bird

I didn't update the firmware. I took it out for a test flight. I turned off beginner 's mode. It all worked well. I didn't get through every mode. I am very happy. The pictures and videos are beautiful.

Reactions: JohnnyD913

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeymoo