Will re-linking RC help with signal strength

Reaction score
Hey all... Please shed some light on my question... I have had my p3 std for more than a year and was happy with distance (600m), quality etc.. however a week ago, after upgrading my phone and downloaded the latest android app, i started losing signal at -+100 meters and would trigger RTH, now my question is, if the AC and RC links, does it stores a specific frequency like 5.82ghz and keep it for good, or would it change the frequency every time one would go out to fly... I'm just wondering if my remote or drone for that matter is not linked on the same frequency of some other device in the vicinity causing it to interfere with signal strength or range for that matter... ? Does my question make any sense?? Would re-linking the RC help in any way with signal strength?

Hey all... Please shed some light on my question... I have had my p3 std for more than a year and was happy with distance (600m), quality etc.. however a week ago, after upgrading my phone and downloaded the latest android app, i started losing signal at -+100 meters and would trigger RTH, now my question is, if the AC and RC links, does it stores a specific frequency like 5.82ghz and keep it for good, or would it change the frequency every time one would go out to fly... I'm just wondering if my remote or drone for that matter is not linked on the same frequency of some other device in the vicinity causing it to interfere with signal strength or range for that matter... ? Does my question make any sense?? Would re-linking the RC help in any way with signal strength?
Good question,,,in some cases relink can help give normal signal,the joys of wifi,,,can use cheap windsurfer to aim signal bit better or have to spend some $$ on booster or similar set up,have heard the ITELITE panel for p3s works great,might get one myself to try,,p3s uses 2.4 for telemetry etc and the 5.8g is for transmission signal,,bit of a money game these things,,some are good some should have stayed in da shop,mine was terrible at new but cheap argtec got me out a1km so bit happy with that,,it's not star ship enterprise so I keep this one in reach
Screenshot_20190313-100242.jpg

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4