Will P3s RC stable without hotglue cable after Argtek mod

Why not just get a nice compact 8mm hot glue gun ?

Its useful around the house, glues thousands of things .... and they are cheap enough - I have a 12v version ~$5, two 240v versions, one is 10mm and other 8mm ..... each only cost about $9.

Nigel

Im more interested in how your video link runs out before you rc link....it's the exact opposite for most people including me.

On the other note I would put some sort of glue or tape on, as you will permanently lose rc or video link until you reattach it and just hope nothing is in your way when rth activates.

Hot glue - job done in seconds, few minutes to cool only. Easy to remove later, non-corrosive.

Nigel

Hot glue guns are sold in literally supermarkets, department stores, diy shops, hobby shops .... loads out there.

Best general size is the 8mm as that will glue small and larger jobs, easy to get sticks etc.

Smaller size are usually harder to get sticks for.

Nigel

Hot glue guns are sold in literally supermarkets, department stores, diy shops, hobby shops .... loads out there.

Best general size is the 8mm as that will glue small and larger jobs, easy to get sticks etc.

Smaller size are usually harder to get sticks for.

Nigel
Look up BONDIC. This is an unusual product as far as application but it works. One of it's main uses is for insulating wires. The product is activated by UV light (cures immediately).

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brianklenhart