P3S Controller and ARGTek mod

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

So, unfortunately my P3S had a malfunction and crashed into the Hudson River right outside of midtown manhattan. I did replace it with the 4k version, but that model came with the new remote.

I am looking to get rid of my P3S remote controller. I do have the ARG Tek mod installed on it. The drone maybe saw 6-8 flights, so the remote is in immaculate condition. I have reached a distance of 4700 feet with the ARG mod. I was not in the best GPS location, so I was not able to push it further. I don't doubt that it can hit over a mile in better conditions.

The ARG kit comes with two 7dbi video panels, and two signal antennas (one 6dbi unidirectional panel, and one 10dbi omnidirectional antenna).

I am willing to sell as a kit, or remote on its own. I have original antennas and panels for the stock configuration, and will install it back to stock if that is what you want.

P3S Remote and ARGtek kit- $150 shipped
P3S Remote with stock antennas- $85 shipped
ARKtek kit with 10dbi antenna and 6dbi pannel- $65 shipped

Attachments

• IMAG0048.jpg
    IMAG0048.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 453
  • IMAG0047.jpg
    IMAG0047.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 507
  • IMAG0044.jpg
    IMAG0044.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 492
Did you get rid of the controller? Mine took a dump, won't link with the drone.. Get back to me if you do..Thanks

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots mobile app

I did not receive it yet. ( If you are interested, there are lots of Youtube videos featuring range testing/performance. nearly all rave about signal and distance performance)

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik