Will a P4 Standard Controller work with a P4 Pro?

Reaction score
Hello I lost my P4 in an accident and I just ordered a P4 Pro as a replacement. I know the P4 Pro does 5.8GHZ as well where as the P4 does not. However if I did not "care" about it and wanted to stay on 2.4 GHZ would the controller still work? I am trying to see if i should keep it as a spare controller or try to unload on ebay.

Thanks

Disregard. I thought you dupe posted.

Both the P4P and P4P+ remote controllers will work with the P4P. The "+" version just means it comes with the remote controller with the built-in screen. The Phantom itself is exactly the same.

@msinger I think you misread again :) You are saying P4P and P4P+ I am asking if P4S (standard) will work with P4P.

So, the 3rd time is a charm they say...

The P4 remote controller is not compatible with the P4P. I tried to link my P4 remote controller to my P4P last week. It would not link.

So, the 3rd time is a charm they say...

The P4 remote controller is not compatible with the P4P. I tried to link my P4 remote controller to my P4P last week. It would not link.

This is definitely a shocking news. Thx msinger for conducting this experiment.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

The P4P FAQ shows it's not "currently" compatible. It makes it appear that DJI is going to make it compatible at some point in the future.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers