Wifi keeps switching to my router while flying

Reaction score
Very frustrating, but my Note 4 (Android 6.0) is constantly switching away from the Phantom AP to my router. I have maybe 30 seconds of flight before the screen goes dark, and the OS indicates it switched back to my wifi router. Short of 'forgetting' the home APs, is there another setting either in Android, the DJI app, or on the aircraft to help it lock and stay on the Phantom?

I use a program called wifi priority to tell my phone drone is highest priority so stronger home wifi does not take over. Free from play store thing.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

That's one of those forehead slapping moments - Of course. I should have thought of something along those lines. Thanks for the suggestion. Will give that a go tomorrow.

Reactions: yorlik
That's one of those forehead slapping moments - Of course. I should have thought of something along those lines. Thanks for the suggestion. Will give that a go tomorrow.

if not to much bother a simple unplug the router will work and is fast and easy.

I've been using the WiFi Priority app for years. Mine used to switch to a nearby residence wifi while practice flying at a local park but not after I started using the app.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31