WiFi issue/ Downlink lost ???

Reaction score
OK guys here goes the lost downlink question for the 1000th. I am fly a P3S with a IPad Air 2, using the Litchi app, all is running current updates and such except for the AC at the suggestion from a few in here, last DJI update was over a year ago. I have lost all downlink from the AC twice so far. The first time the AC was at about 100' alt. and at about 300 yards away when I lost all downlink but still had control of it and flew it back to me. The most recent was almost the same as the first with the exceptions of I was fly around a balloon festival, all was working like it should through 2 full batteries then about 3 minutes into the 3rd battery I lost feed from the AC, but this time all of the positioning lights was all flashing red but I still has controller function. neither of these 2 times did I us the RTH function. I checked my uploads to Airdata and they show a couple of signal losses but they was like a 1.2 sec. loss and a .78 sec loss. So the million dollar question again is it the AC, the tablet, or is it Litchi? Thanks in advance guys,

Shawn

What's say we have a bit more data to work with. Airdata does not provide enough detail, unless you analyze the data in detail yourself and/or have others take a look. You can either upload your .txt log file to the link below, or provide a link to the "fully" sharable Airdata link such that the full data file can be downloaded. If you choose the link below, place a link to that back here for others to have a look see.

DJI Flight Log Viewer

Air Dawg, Thanks for responding, so being new to a lot of this the info you are asking about would it be one of the three options from Airdata, kml download, cvs download or download original?

Air Dawg, Thanks for responding, so being new to a lot of this the info you are asking about would it be one of the three options from Airdata, kml download, cvs download or download original?
I will jump in here for a post, does your Airdata account let you share a download?

Is not use link @Fly Dawg posted.

Rod

kml download, cvs download or download original?
Yes, all of the above.....More specifically the .csv.....but the others would help.

does your Airdata account let you share a download?
Just to note....so many post these Airdata files with no permissions....so they are basically of very little use. But, you know that...;)

That .txt file didn't work on the log viewer, the litchi file would be a .csv, if your using an IOS, you need iTunes to retrieve it.

Rod

I was able to download the .csv and .kml from airdata, the .kml works, but .csv didn't for me, I think @Fly Dawg and others can use .csv with Dashware, etc.

Usually we never have permissions to download.

Rod

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl