wifi extender won't turn green

Reaction score
When I upgraded my V2, to the 2+, I sent my 2 to my Bro.. (It was about 6 months old) I told him the wifi extender won't hold a charge for beans, and will go dead in a few days if not recharged.. He went about 6 months without using the craft.. And now.. He's plugged the extender in a couple of times, for 6 hr. stretches, but the light remains orange.. He was telling me he flew the craft anyways.. I said, not a good idea.. Is this common, in that if the battery is allowed to go completely dead, it won't hold a charge, and.. If I talk him into upgrading, is the 2+ extender compatible with the vision 2? Thanks

Reaction score
When I upgraded my V2, to the 2+, I sent my 2 to my Bro.. (It was about 6 months old) I told him the wifi extender won't hold a charge for beans, and will go dead in a few days if not recharged.. He went about 6 months without using the craft.. And now.. He's plugged the extender in a couple of times, for 6 hr. stretches, but the light remains orange.. He was telling me he flew the craft anyways.. I said, not a good idea.. Is this common, in that if the battery is allowed to go completely dead, it won't hold a charge, and.. If I talk him into upgrading, is the 2+ extender compatible with the vision 2? Thanks
Obiwan,

I remember when I first received my P2V brand new, it took more than 10 hours to charge all the way up. I let it charge over night, so I am not sure if it was 9 or 10 hours... But it takes a loooong time. Even today, when flying for 30-40 minutes ( two batteries) it takes an hour or more to turn green.

Have him charge overnight, unless your bro wants to upgrade anyway.

Good luck.

Reactions: dirkclod
Reaction score
Yep. Takes forever to charge up the wifi extender. Just leave it plugged in until it turns green.

Reactions: dirkclod

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cristian rubio