WIFI (DJI EXTENDER ANTENNA MOD)

Reaction score
need to know if anyone has done the dji extender antenna mod and did it make any difference. watched video on youtube.I have the antenna and cable seems like it would get a better signal ,before I do it just wanted to know if any members here done this thanks

Hi Mark and welcome to the forum !
Yes lots have modded their extender's and yes it helps with getting more distance with your FPV . Am curios which video you watched ?
Could you post a link to it ?

That's the same one I used the first time I did one and is a good one to go by !
Let me say this too ..I would look at more than just his as he is just using 1 antenna there and I use 2 . I tried all the rubber antennas and they helped but never really had any good results til I put on the FPVLR ones .
Now a am trying the ITELITE one on my TX but still working with it to see which I like better .

Reactions: Fplvert
Reactions: dirkclod
I do have that one on now but afraid it's more made for the Plus and am having no luck with it so far . Have been working with it and have another member who has something to do with them trying to find out what bird sides to use with it as the fat sharks me using now just don't cut it !!
I truly do like the panel on my TX better than the coils but gonna have to go with what works the best !!

Reactions: Fplvert
Also u can try a booster app to get more range. The antenna mods you posted is good but there be better mods. Like the DBS ITELITE mod .
I have done them both and really don't see any difference but where he put's the holes in the case Prowler .
I have this ITELITE panel on one of my extenders for my vision but unfortunately it does not yield the distance as well as a Plus .
Am still working with it and hope to get it figured out as I do like the Panel better than the other set up .

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31