Why you want a Light Bar - Check it out.

PhantomWetSuits

Approved Vendor
Reaction score
Flying in a light rain with the Phantom Rain Wet Suit and a Light bar.
No where near as bright as the lume cubes but, works much better in the wind and provide more of a night light rather than a filming light.

Below is a video of the Trauma 1 Wet Suit using the Lume Cubes as to the Eclipse Wet Suit using the clip on Light Bar.
You can use the Red Beam during the day , but twilight hours is where it really shines and of course night.

Eclipse Wet Suit all black
Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 2.16.14 PM.png

Truama 1 Black and White has the best long distance visual in the sky do to contrast

Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 2.12.48 PM.png

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lume cubes are far too heavy. Found that out from many flights with them. Got rid of them.

Lume cubes are far too heavy. Found that out from many flights with them. Got rid of them.

The light bar we are using with the Phantom Rain Wet Suit weighs 6 ounces, not to bad. The lume cube if it could be centered would be interesting using just one of them.

Just out of curiosity, what is the maximum visual distance of the light bar in daylight? It's a pretty neat item, but if it isn't visual in daylight conditions it kind of defeats the purpose of having them. Just my opinion. If it is as bright as cree strobes, then it's worth considering.

Just out of curiosity, what is the maximum visual distance of the light bar in daylight? It's a pretty neat item, but if it isn't visual in daylight conditions it kind of defeats the purpose of having them. Just my opinion. If it is as bright as cree strobes, then it's worth considering.

Very poor in the bright sun light , but they are water proof and that makes them a fantastic fit for the phantom rain wet suits . Red lights are a little better during the day will test those soon

I know a lot of people do not like to consider the rain and the wind but its a constant variable that is almost always very near in many parts of the world, are the Cree strobes water proof as they do not look like they are.

Resistant Yes, Proof No......Although I have modified them very easily to be so. Took 5 min.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic