Why two 2.4ghz antennas

View attachment 98001View attachment 98002

I’m thinking of giving these ago I think they should work right [emoji848]

I’m not trying to break any distance world records but just don’t won’t to keep getting video lost feeds then drone lost

I’ve got these but useing it makes my video crap not sure what I’m doing wrong and on the other hand the controller side of things it 10 fold better to what I can test

I’ve got these but useing it makes my video crap not sure what I’m doing wrong and on the other hand the controller side of things it 10 fold better to what I can test
You need to use Magic Power to set RC Limit to 20dbm if using electronic boosters

You need to use Magic Power to set RC Limit to 20dbm if using electronic boosters

It’s been 10 months or so I’ve tried all of the above and with ever Plus there’s more cons and there’s only so many times you can roll a turd in glitter so don’t bother trying mods on the p3s save your moneys and get a 2nd hand Mavic it’s was made to do it out of the tin the p3s is a grand drone to start with but for some it’s not enough and to those people like minded like my self don’t bother save your money and save the phantom from any more pointless harm

Yer I said it

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl