Why screen recording on nvidia shield k1?

You guys that are using Litchi on the K1, are you shutting down Go4 before connecting or after connecting? My Go4 app crashes every time I fly my P4 and I haven't gotten 100' away yet!!

Have you tried disabling video caching in the app? Some people say it solved the GO 4 problems for them. I had massive problems yesterday with the Go 4 App (on the K1) and switched to Litchi which worked perfectly fine. I haven't tested if video caching is the reason behind my problems with Go 4.

No, I haven't tried that as yet! Did you disable Go4 when you used Litchi?? Looks like I am getting Litchi whether I want to or not!

I did not force stopp Go 4 in the systems app settings. You might want to do this though. People report issues running both apps. Some even uninstall Go 4. Another thing I haven't tried yet but some recommend it: On your device activate 'Developer Options', go to 'Background process limit' and try the options shown.
Before you buy Litchi it would be interesting to know if the issue is video caching. On the next occasion I will try this since I'd like to stay with Go 4...

If you updated to Nougat after GO 4 was already installed, try completely uninstalling it, and reinstalling. Nougat has some major changes to how permissions are handled. Even though Marshmallow had the first-cut at late-binding permissions, Nougat carried this feature further. So there may be some permissions issues that need to be re-enabled as part of a fresh, virgin app run.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94