why Multiple videos for single mission ?

Reaction score
My mission have 12 waypoints and Iam using curved turns. I start recording at first waypoint and that ends in 12 waypoint. Still at the end of mission, I end up having around 9 videos instead of one. Could someone tell me how to make it in one video only?....I am using Phantom pro 4 and Litchi app...

try clearing the video cache in the app before the flight and reformatting the SD card

there's a button on one of the settings pages that says 'clear video cache' :)

I saw setting page but could not find any option regading video....Iam using the app in different language...still can't see it....:(

I switched to english language but still under setting I have options under following heading:
General
Aircraft
Camera
Speech
Keys..

gives no option of videos under above mentioned Headings......DO I have to coonect it with aircraft or remote, inorder to see it?

Sorry for asking such basic questions ......

I don't believe there is a clear video cache in Litchi. There is a format sd card in Litchi and you will need to be connected to the aircraft.

If your card is formatted to FAT 32 it has a maximum file size it can write of 4 GB...this results in multiple videos on a long flight. Recording is continuous, but you may lose one or two frames between clips.

Earlier with the same mission I had only 1 video ..i didn't change anything...now suddenly it makes multiple videos....flight duration is only 10 minutes...

just to give more info....I have 12 waypoints and now it makes 9 videos (why no idea?) ..and of min tomax size of..150mb to 350 mb.....

If your card is formatted to FAT 32 it has a maximum file size it can write of 4 GB...this results in multiple videos on a long flight. Recording is continuous, but you may lose one or two frames between clips.
Even formatted as EXfat the 4gig hard limit applies.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl