Why does there seem to be little valuable (current)info on Groundstation Pro? Is it trash?

Reaction score
Hey all!
I get the impression that Litchi is far superior for things like orbit and waypoints. I try to find current info or reviews for GSPro but cant seem to find anything current. Youtube too. Is Litchi that much better? I was going to use GSPro for some orbit shots of a construction site. I know everyone has their own specific uses for apps like this so there can be preferences but just wondering...is GSPro just not even worth talking about??

Hey all!
I get the impression that Litchi is far superior for things like orbit and waypoints. I try to find current info or reviews for GSPro but cant seem to find anything current. Youtube too. Is Litchi that much better? I was going to use GSPro for some orbit shots of a construction site. I know everyone has their own specific uses for apps like this so there can be preferences but just wondering...is GSPro just not even worth talking about??
GSP is mainly for flying mapping missions and it's only available as an iOS app so that limits the number of potential users.
Litchi's main strength is waypoint flying and DJI Go 4 has very good orbit ability (POI) already built in.

I have both Litchi and GSP, and I use GSP more, and prefer it for maping with photos to WebODM. You would have to pay for the app to get the orbit feature in GSP, otherwise GSP is free and easy to use.

Litchi is good for mapping using video to Hivemapper for free. Litchi costs $24 and is really nice for making smooth pro video with points of interest, also an orbit feature. (Hivemapper will reimburse you for Litchi if you start working for them). Check out the how-to Hivemapper videos on You Tube or Hivemapper - Build smarter maps that see and understand changes. . Hivemapper will pay you to map for them, about $12 per battery charge during flight of about 20 minutes. Check out Hivemapper Studio: Hivemapper - Studio

Reactions: ron-ep

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers