Who's got their P4 from Apple today?

Reaction score
C'mon, share your stories (and pictures). I'm going to the Apple store shortly to gawk at the new shiny bird.

Just came back from the first flight! I'm working up a first impressions post on it! More to come very shortly!

Looking forward to seeing some review videos on youtube soon.

some apple stores are selling batteries' and props

I got mines today, as a In store pick-up same day.

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

Picked mine up this morning. My Step Son works there so he got me a discount, little more than saving me sales tax but I'll take it. I've got the battery and controller charging while I try to figure out how to work this thing. This is my first so I'm pretty clueless. I did manage to get my iPhone 6 linked up with the Phantom and I've got my FAA number. It's a little intimidating for a newbie.

wait till you fly it they all fly with ease

Picked mine up this morning. My Step Son works there so he got me a discount, little more than saving me sales tax but I'll take it. I've got the battery and controller charging while I try to figure out how to work this thing. This is my first so I'm pretty clueless. I did manage to get my iPhone 6 linked up with the Phantom and I've got my FAA number. It's a little intimidating for a newbie.
Please make sure to read the manual! I hope you aren't charging both at the same time!!

Walked into the Apple Store in Jacksonville, FL today. I bought a P4 and a spare battery. They had several batteries and spare props, too. They had 3 more P4's also in the display area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Please make sure to read the manual! I hope you aren't charging both at the same time!!

I did read the manual and I was looking for info as to whether or not it is stated not to charge both at the same time just like the P3 manual states however I did not find anything. Also the manual references a cover for the chargers connection but the P4 charger does not have one like the P3 did. I am still not going to charge both at the same time, they will probably update those details in the next manual release. Oh by the way, I received mine from FedEx today as well!

I just double checked and didn't see anything in the manual about not charging both together. I'll keep an eye on the charger next time to see if it is having any heat issues.

The battery is fully charged now. Just waiting on the remote, I assume all of the lights will go out once it's fully charged. The manual basically says "plug it in" and thats about it. Gives me something to do while I try to figure out how to update the firmware. The manual leaves a little bit to be desired, there isn't a ton of information there for a new guy. Its almost as if it were written for the more experienced.

I cancelled my order with DJI today once they told me it wouldn't ship until April 4th. Just picked up a P4 and extra battery at [emoji519]. Piece of cake.

I cancelled my order with DJI today once they told me it wouldn't ship until April 4th. Just picked up a P4 and extra battery at [emoji519]. Piece of cake.
Were you able to buy extra batteries at your
emoji519.png
store?

I just checked my local Apple store, they have a few available for in store pickup but no spare batteries.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl