Who knows about the screw sets?

Reaction score
I have 4 hours of flight time. All my motor screws are loose. I tightened them back down. But, Id like to get a set of new screws in here with fresh locktite on them.So, What size are they? Ive looked on Amazon. I see screw sets fro Phantom 4. But are these sets the same across Phantom, ADV and Pro?

I have 4 hours of flight time. All my motor screws are loose. I tightened them back down. But, Id like to get a set of new screws in here with fresh locktite on them.So, What size are they? Ive looked on Amazon. I see screw sets fro Phantom 4. But are these sets the same across Phantom, ADV and Pro?
I am not sure of the size but I can tell you to be very careful with Loctite. It will break down plastic if it gets on it.

Reactions: IamWedge
I bought a screw kit for my P4 from a local dealer more screws than I could handle..waste of money ...your motor screws should be still good.

Should. When I do a head job on your car would you want me to reuse the old head bolts? Probably not. On one of my cars I go a step farther. Ill spend the extra and get some ARP head studs. Anyhow, I bought a set. I'll post some of the locations and sizes later. The bolt was cheap. Piece of mind.

My suggestion is to buy a quick release set of prop guards. They come with the longer screws to attach the mount plates. I use the guards occasionally, but I feel having the mounts always on the drone may give more strength to the motor arms. There have problems with cracks, but I never had one. Over 200 flights, the screws are still tight !!!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl