Who is quickest to order from ?

retailers have to order from DJI, so either you order from a retailer and wait for them to receive the bird from DJI then ship to you, or you order from DJI and wait for DJI to ship to you.

Reactions: GB Phantom
Can I ask, DJI always shipping from China? What about EU import tax?

I have ordered two phantoms directly from DJI. For both occassions, DJI covered the import taxes to Europe. Ie, i needed to pay only for shipping

Reactions: Gordon
Shipping is free for over gbp 220 anyway. no import tax

Reactions: Gordon
I bought mine from BB but they had it in stock also I brought my bag from B&H photo and received it the next day

I got from DJI, China in just 4 days

B&H Photo always. I have ordered from them for over 20 yrs never once an issue.
Agree. BHP and Amazon are the most reliable online shopping channels

Ordered mine straight from DJI because I wanted to make sure I received the updated motors and one that had not been returned to a store. Received mine in four days from the time I ordered.

Ordered mine straight from DJI because I wanted to make sure I received the updated motors and one that had not been returned to a store. Received mine in four days from the time I ordered.
Did you have to pay extra shipping fee or it's free shipping? My friend oredred one for me from DJI and i haven't had any info and im leaving the us in like 2 weeks i hope it wont take more than that or im screwed.

Dji customer support is terrible. I have a P3 coming in the mail from them. If the arrival date is correct it will arrive 9 days after I placed the order.

I tried contacting them about shipping 2 days after I placed the order. After 3 emails I received a reply which told me to check my tracking number...which they never gave me to begin with.Today I finally received a tracking number....I was curious so I checked out DJI on the BBB website and they have an F rating.

Order from another retailer if you can and want customer support. DJI doesnt have any.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.