Who else uses Powerdirector 15

Reaction score
This is great for editing, but after using the lens correct to straighten out my 4k footage shot on a p3p, the video seems to pick up some color banding. I was using the dji osmo lens profile for lens correction because the p3 advanced doesn't do the horizon any justice.

Hi, Im considering buy powerdirector 15 ultimate, anyone any experiance using it, iv a pretty good laptop that should handle anything I throw at it.

I used pd 15 and photodirector 8 since it came as a bundle when I purchased it, and it has been great with some small cons. It's my first editing software purchase, and it was easy to pick up. There's some amazing features and a great support on cyberlink's forum, so it might just be what you need. As of right now, they do not support a p4p lens profile, so that may cause you some problems if you plan on upgrading.

Reactions: Phoenix 1
I used pd 15 and photodirector 8 since it came as a bundle when I purchased it, and it has been great with some small cons. It's my first editing software purchase, and it was easy to pick up. There's some amazing features and a great support on cyberlink's forum, so it might just be what you need. As of right now, they do not support a p4p lens profile, so that may cause you some problems if you plan on upgrading.

Thanks,
sounds good,
iv read a fair bit about it, (PD15u) and have used the version called "mobile" which is pretty easy to get the hang of, even my 12yr old has gotten the hang of it for his go pro scooter videos! , the PD15 version it seems to have a lot more features, iv been watching there info videos etc etc , and will try out the free 30day trial soon.
thanks again for your advise.

Reactions: tml4191
"As of right now, they do not support a p4p lens profile, so that may cause you some problems if you plan on upgrading."

Ill be sticking with the P3s for now, no plans on upgrading, if it aint broke and all that !,
So no issue there.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers