Which video maker is the best program?

There is no such thing as 'the best'. If there was, everyone would be using it and there would not be any others on the market.

Your budget also will drive your choice. Some people think $10 is outrageous while others think $1000 is a steal.

Reactions: bobmyers
My fiance is freelance a UI/UX designer and Illustrator and Photoshop (along with some other adobe tools) necessitate a subscription to Creative Cloud, so I get to use Premiere and After Effects for "free". =) They are awesome tools.

Surely Adobe premiere pro cc2015 is up there with the most versatile - at a cost -
If you like Adobe-- Ive used Adobe products for a long time, but to get any technical support or customer service from them anymore is down right impossible. So I switch to Cyberlink and much to my surprise, it is better that Adobe IMHO

I dont think you can beat windows movie maker simple to use very affective free clean interface

I'm using Adobe Premiere Elements 13 and it's just not very intuitive.

My last video compilation I used PE13 only to down sample or rescale the 4K to 1080P so I could use my older laptop and MovAvi to make all the video. My older laptop can't handle 4K but it's the only system I have MovAvi on right now so I'm sort of "stuck in the middle".

I may try out a couple of the suggestions mentioned above and see how they work.

I dont think you can beat windows movie maker simple to use very affective free clean interface
I shot some photos last night trying to get some Taurid Meteors. Got one and slapped this little diddy together on a foreign computer using Microsoft Movie Maker. It was a good time.

I totally agree about an easy to use no frills video "editor"

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl